Casual Sex Buddies North
How to Clean Casual Shoes
I am writing few words on shoes cleaning techniques and especially when we face more problems in the caring of casual shoes. Here I want to give some tips on casual shoes care
It's a very simple phenomena that we love to wear our favorite casual shoes all the time but when it the time comes to clean them we feel little lazy. If we want our shoes to long last then it is necessary to clean them when they needed. Casual shoe doesn't need much care as they are worn frequently and come in our notice regularly. So it's very easy to take care of them and it will be no longer a headache for us if we clean them time to time. We should remove the dirt or stain immediately if we find them otherwise they may become permanent and will not remove completely or will take more time to clean them.
There are some tips to remember while cleaning casual shoes:
1. Always use soft tooth brush and mild soap or detergent powder to clean any type of shoes whether it is casual, sports, lifestyle or running shoe.
3. If you find the shoe is stinky then you can go for hand wash as well as machine wash directly. Go for in which you feel comfortable but remember to use a good quality detergent powder nice fragrance.
4. If the shoe is dusty then you can remove the dust by a piece of cloth or cotton and after that just clean the shoes by wet cloth. You can do it on regular basis. Just go for proper wash once or twice a month.
5. If your shoes are little dirty then just remove the dirt with a piece of cloth and toothbrush. After that add 2 tea spoon of detergent powder in a half bucket of water and soak them in that for 10-15 minutes. Then bring them out of the bucket and rub with a soft hand or brush and rinse them with simple water and let them to dry.
6. If the shoes are very dirty then make a paste of detergent powder and apply on the dirt or stain and after sometimes rub them with a soft tooth brush and soak them in detergent powder mixed water for 30 minutes and after that again rub them with the truth brush and rinse them with simple water and let them dry.
These are some tips what I feel can be helpful to you in cleaning your casual shoes. I hope these tips will work for you. Thanks!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Next page: Find Sex Buddies New
Bookmark/Share This Page: